HNPM F-MI1 Filter
The HNPM Filters can be used for any filtration application, however, we typically use these for stopping particles from going into pumps and causing damage.
These filters go on any liquid transfer application to protect sensitive pump clearances from damage due to contamination.
Filters are used in pump systems or pipe work / fluidic systems to protect sensitive components from damage due to contamination and particles.
For the safe operation of micro annular gear pumps and their precision-machined rotors, the use of a 10 µm meshed filter is recommended. With compact filter units made out of corrosion-resistant materials, with high filtration performance and different mesh sizes, HNP Mikrosysteme offers suitable filter solutions for all of its pump series.
The filter series F-MI1 is available in three different configurations. The inlet filter, without an external housing, is directly immersed in the liquid. The inline filters are designed to be installed downstream in the feed line, i.e. directly before the pump. The maintenance-friendly T-design offers the advantage of changing the filter element without having to uninstall the filter from the feed line, and the option to open the bottom for releasing medium or emptying the filter. Also, it is possible to implement a sensor for filter monitoring. This allows to detect pending maintenance or cleaning of the filter as well as a closed supply line. In the T-version the sensor is directly adaptable, for straight filters it can be integrated by adding a separate mounting block. To avoid sedimentation and cross-contamination the filters have very small dead volumes and are manufactured with smooth surfaces (Ra 0.8).
Advantages of the F-MI1 Filter
- Corrosion-resistant materials: stainless steel 316L or alloy C22 and FPM, FFPM or EPDM
- Metal filter elements: without solder or adhesives
- High filtration performance and very small size: optimized filter element for a low-pressure drop even at higher flow rates and viscosities
- Configuration variety: different body shapes and body materials, filter fineness, and sealing materials
- User-friendly and economical: filter elements can be cleaned or replaced