Atex Area Micro Annular Gear Pump HNPM mzr-11507 Ex by HNP Mikrosysteme for use in chemical processing, industrial and plant engineering, dispensing of adhesives, pharmaceutical lab processes, packaging, vacuum applications.
HNP Mikrosyteme High Dosing Precision, Long Life and Wear Resistant Micro Annular Gear Pump mzr-11507 Ex for low volume dosage of non-lubricating liquids of large range of viscosties, pumping water, solvents, grease, gel, adhesives and more.
HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-11507 Ex is made with hard construction material and equipped with tungsten carbide rotors and bearings. Driven by a explosion-proof three-phase AC-motor the pump has a compact design and covers the flow range from 58 ml/min to 1152 ml/min.
The HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-11507 Ex is suitable for continuous delivery of low and high viscosity liquids. It achieves high differential pressures and provides a low pulsation flow. Its robustness and the available accessories make it suitable for challenging applications in chemical and process technology.
Advantages of the HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-11507 Ex Series
- Ex-certification ATEX – conform with EU directive 94/9/EEC
- High dosage precision – precision CV < 1 % at low volumes
- Long service life – wear-resistant tungsten carbide
- Broad viscosity range – water, solvents, adhesives, grease, gel
- Compact dimensions – length 358 mm
- High differential pressures – achievable also for low viscosity liquids
- Low pulsation delivery, low shear stress – rotary micro annular gear technology