HNP Mikrosysteme HNPM mzr-11557 Ex is an Explosion Proof Motor-driven Atex Area Micro Annular Gear Pump of the Hermetic and Chemically inert series and a revolution in Pump Technology.
HNP Mikrosyteme High Dosing Precision, Long Life and Wear Resistant Micro Annular Gear Pump mzr-11557 Ex for low volume dosage of non-lubricating liquids of large range of viscosties, pumping water, solvents, grease, gel, adhesives and more.
HNPM mzr-11557 Ex micro annular gear pump is used in chemical processing, industrial and plant engineering, dispensing of adhesives, pharmaceutical lab processes, packaging, vacuum applications. These pumps have high chemical resistance due to ceramic rotors and other functional elements.
The HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-11557 Ex micro annular gear pump of the hermetic and chemically inert series is universally suitable for aggressive and corrosive media, a revolution in the pump technology.
The HNP mzr-11557 Ex is driven by a explosion-proof three-phase AC-motor the pump covers the flow range from 58 ml/min to 1152 ml/min. Its rotors and functional elements being made of ceramics, the pump shows the highest chemical resistance and an outstanding resistance to wear. Thanks to the use of ceramics as bearing and shaft material, a magnetic coupling, and case components made out of alloy C22 (DIN 2.4602), this pump will take up any challenge in the chemical industry applications.
Advantages of the HNPM mzr-11557 Ex Micro Annular Gear Pump for Explosive or corrosive conditions.
- Ex-certification ATEX-conform with EU directive 94/9/EEC
- High dosage precision -precision CV < 1 % at low volumes
- Long service life -wear-resistant tungsten carbide
- Broad viscosity range -water, solvents, adhesives, grease, gel
- Compact dimensions- length 358 mm
- High differential pressures- achievable also for low viscosity liquids
- Low pulsation delivery, low shear stress- rotary micro annular gear technology
Applications of the HNP Mikrosysteme Atex Pump mzr-11557 Ex
- Chemical processing
- Industrial and plant engineering
- Medical and pharmaceutical industry
- Mini plant technology
- Spray technology
- Dispensing of adhesives
- Ink and paint dosage
- Vacuum applications