HNP Mikrosysteme Micro Annular Gear Pump HNPM mzr-2542 Modular Pump Series High Precision Discrete Dosing Pump.
HNPM mzr-2542 suitable for dispensing and metering agressive and corrosive liquids.
The HNP Mikrosysteme HNPM mzr-2542 micro annular gear pump of the modular series is equipped with oxide ceramic bearings, the material configuration of the pump body as well as of the rotors can be individually selected. Depending on the nature of the delivered liquid, a choice of different resistant components allows a customized configuration. The rotors are available in ZrO2-ceramics or in tungsten carbide. Alloy C22 and PEEK™ are the different housing options.
Advantages of the HNPM mzr-2542 Micro Annular Gear Pump
- Chemically inert materials -pump components in ceramics, tungsten carbide, alloy C22, alloy C276, PEEK™
- High dosage precision -precision CV 1% at low volumes
- Long service life -wear-resistant, ultra hard materials
- Compact dimensions -length 90 mm, diameter 18 mm
- Dynamic smart drive and control – DC precision motor with integrated encoder
- Low pulsation delivery, low shear stress – rotary micro annular gear technology, no valves
Applications for the HNPM mzr-2542
- Analytical technology
- Microreaction technology
- Laboratory automation