HNPM mzr-2921 Low Pressure Micro Annular Gear Pump from HNP Mikrosysteme supplied by Thomson Process Equipment and Engineering Ltd.
HNP Mikrosysteme compact micro annular gear pump HNPM mzr-2921 Low Pressure Pump for use in Analytical Instrumentation, Fuel Cells, In Vitro Diagnostics and Labratory Automation.
HNP Mikrosysteme HNPM mzr-2921 is an innovative pump which generates a low pulsation, highly precise flow featuring low shear stress. It dispenses at a high precision the lowest volumes in microliter range.
Due to the compact design of the mzr 2921, small dimensions have been achieved. The pump is suitable for dosage of low viscosity liquids such as deionized water, watery solutions, methanol, solvents, oil and lubricants.
Advantages of the HNPM mzr-2921 Low Pressure Series Micro Annular Gear Pump
- Compact dimensions -diameter 13 mm, length 75 mm
- Small dosage volumes, high flow rates -smallest volume 0.5 µl – flow up to 18 ml/min
- High dosage precision -precision CV 1 % at low volumes
- Long service life -wear resistant tungsten carbide or ceramics
- Low pulsation delivery, low shear stress -rotary micro annular gear technology
Applications of the HNPM mzr-2921 Low Pressure Series Micro Annular Gear Pump.
- Analytical instrumentation
- Fuel cells
- Laboratory automation
- In vitro diagnostics