HNP Mikrosysteme HNPM mzr-4622 Micro annular gear pump. Low pressure pump series supplied by Thomson Process Equipment and Engineering Ltd.
The HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-4622 is a low pressure series pump. This High Precision, Low Shear, Low Pulsation compact micro annular gear pump is an innovative pump concept for use in analytical instrumentation, fuel cells, in vitro diagnostics and labratory automation.
The HNPM mzr-4622 pump generates a low pulsation, highly precise flow featuring low shear stress. It dispenses at a high precision the lowest volumes in microliter range. Due to its compact design small dimensions have been achieved. The pump is suitable for dosage of low viscosity liquids such as deionized water, watery solutions, methanol, solvents, oil and lubricants.
Advantages of the HNPM mzr-4622 Low Pressure Series Pump
- Compact dimensions – diameter 16 mm, length 88 mm
- Small dosage volumes, high flow rates -smallest volume 2 µl – flow up to 72 ml/min
- High dosage precision -precision CV 1 % at low volumes
- Long service life -wear-resistant tungsten carbide
- Low pulsation delivery, low shear stress -rotary micro annular gear technology
Applications for the HNPM mzr-4622 Low Pressure Series Pump
- Analytical instrumentation
- Fuel cells
- Laboratory automation
- In vitro diagnostics