Atex Area Micro Annular Gear Pump HNPM mzr-7209 Ex by HNP Mikrosysteme for use in chemical and process technology at Thomson Process Equipment and Engineering.
HNPM Atex Pump Ex Series HNPM mzr-7209 Ex Micro Annular Gear Pump offers Precision Dosing, Low Pulsation Small Volume Dosage at High Pressure for broad viscosity range of liquids including watery solutions, solvents, oil and gels.
HNP Mikrosysteme micro annular gear pump HNPM mzr-7209 Ex covers the flow range 0.048 – 225 ml/min. The highly precise, low pulsation small volume dosage even of non-lubricating liquids or at high pressure, the compact design of this Ex-pump, the broad viscosity range and the small measurements are unique features of this pump series.
The HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-7209 Ex pumps are applied in the field of chemical and process technology and are suitable for both continuous delivery and discrete dosage of watery solutions, solvents, oil and other viscous liquids. Accessories extending the operating parameters of the device are available.
Advantages of the HNP Mikrosysteme Micro Annular Gear Pump Ex Series Micro Dosing Pump mzr-7209 Ex
- Ex-certification ATEX -conform with EU Directive 2014/34/EU
- High dosage precision -precision CV < 1 % at low volumes
- Compact dimensions -length < 295 mm, including Ex-motor
- Broad viscosity range – methanol, solvents, adhesives, grease, gel
- Long service life – wear-resistant tungsten carbide
- Low pulsation delivery, low shear stress – rotary micro annular gear technology