HNP Mikrosysteme Modular Pump Series HNPM mzr-7242 Micro Annular Gear Pump
The HNP Mikrosysteme micro annular gear pump mzr-7242 Small Dimensions, Low Pulsation, High Precision Low Volume Dosage of Non Lubricating liquids. modular pump series are suitable for dosing and metering in low to medium pressure and viscosity ranges.
The HNP Mikrosysteme micro annular gear pump mzr-7242 pumps are suitable for dosing and dispensing deionized water, aqueous solutions, solvents as well as low to highly viscous oils, lubricants or dyes. These Micro Pumps are suitable for dosing very small volumes of liquid in discrete dosing. The compact design means that a very sophisticated mechanism fits in an extremely small space.
The HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-7242 Modular Series Pump has low shear stress and low pulsation – all operated with no valves. The materials are fully customisable with pump components available in stainless steel/tungsten carbide, aluminum/tungsten carbide or alloy C22/Ceramics.
Advantages of the HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-7242 Micro Annular Gear Pump
- Compact dimensions – length 132 mm
- High dosage precision -precision CV 1 % at low volumes
- Small dosage volumes, high flow rates – smallest volume 30 µl, flow up to 288 ml/min
- Long service life -wear-resistant tungsten carbide
- Low pulsation delivery, low shear stress -rotary micro annular gear technology
Applications of the HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-7242 Micro Annular Gear Pump
- Analytical instrumentation
- Fuel cells
- Laboratory automation
- In vitro diagnostics