HNP Mikrosysteme Modular Pump Series HNPM mzr-7245 Micro Annular Gear Pump
The HNP Mikrosysteme micro annular gear pump HNPM mzr-7245 Small Dimensions, Low Pulsation, High Precision Low Volume Dosage of Non Lubricating liquids. modular pump series are suitable for dosing and metering in low to medium pressure and viscosity ranges.
The HNP Mikrosysteme micro annular gear pump HNPM mzr-7243 pumps are suitable for dosing and dispensing deionized water, aqueous solutions, solvents as well as low to highly viscous oils, lubricants or dyes. These Micro Pumps are suitable for dosing very small volumes of liquid in discrete dosing. The compact design means that a very sophisticated mechanism fits in an extremely small space.
The HNP Mikrosysteme HNPM mzr-7245 Modular Series Pump has low shear stress and low pulsation – all operated with no valves. The materials are fully customisable with pump components available in stainless steel/tungsten carbide, aluminum/tungsten carbide or alloy C22/Ceramics.
Advantages of the HNP Mikrosysteme HNPM mzr-7245 Micro Annular Gear Pump
- Customized material selection -pump components in stainless steel/tungsten carbide, aluminium/tungsten carbide or alloy C22/ceramics
- High dosage precision -precision CV 1 % at low volumes
- Long service life -wear- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Compact dimensions -length 160 mm, including controller
- Dynamic smart drive and control -DC-servomotor with integrated microcontroller
- Pulseless delivery, low shear stress -rotary micro annular gear technology, no valves