Technequip Slurry Knife Gate Valves
Max. Pressure 20.6 bar
FLSmidth Krebs Technequip™Slurry Knife Gate Valves
Technequip High Pressure and Extra HP Knife Gate Valves
Technequip High Pressure and Extra High Pressure valves are specifically designed for heavy duty slurry applications.
FLSmidth Krebs’s Technequip™ High Pressure TGH Series Knife Gate Valve has been specifically designed for the most demanding applications. The valve body is designed such that the gate passes between two inserted massive elastomer sleeves so that the gate expels slurry solids in the path of the gate through an opening in the bottom of the valve.
Applications of the FLSmidth Krebs Technequip Slurry Knife Gate Valves
• Mining and mineral processing
• Mineral sands
• Sand and gravel
• Pulp and paper
• General industrial
FLSmidth Krebs manufactures both imperial and metric high pressure knife gate valves, ranging from 50 mm to 900 mm.
These Slurry Knifegate valves are available with
pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuators.
- Manual or automated actuators available
- Factory-installed instrumentation and controls options available
- Two-coat epoxy paint
- Dust boots supplied as standard to protect stem and actuators
- High strength stainless steel gate clevis
- Fluorocarbon gate coating as standard for reduced friction
- Wiper blade assembly to keep gate clean
- No packing gland, which can jam gate
- Full port, bi-directional design
- Long-wearing, field replaceable sleeves, create sealing surface
- Metric or imperial flange patterns
- Machined gate guides. No spacer bars required
- Open body prevents gate damage during actuation
- Structural splash guards
- Retainer flanges supplied as standard on all sizes (the retainer flange also functions as a gasket)
- Zinc-plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Manual lockout option available
- Grease Fitting
Numerous accessories and options are available, including but not limited to, solenoids, limit switches, junction boxes and alternate gate and elastomer materials.