Max. Capacity 18 ml/min
Max. Pressure 3 bar
Max. Viscosity 1000 mPas
Temperature Range -20 to +60 °C
HNPM mzr-2942 Micro Gear Pump for dispensing and metering aggressive corrosive liquids.
The micro annular gear pump mzr-2942 of the modular series is suitable for dispensing and metering of aggressive or corrosive liquids. Equipped with oxide ceramic bearings, the material configuration of the pump body as well as of the rotors can be individually selected. Depending on the nature of the delivered liquid, a choice of different resistant components allows a customized configuration. The rotors are available in ZrO2-ceramics or in tungsten carbide. Alloy C22 and PEEK™ are the different housing options.
- Chemically inert materials - pump components in ceramics, tungsten carbide, alloy C22, alloy C276, PEEK™
- High dosage precision - precision CV 1% at low volumes
- Long service life -wear-resistant, ultra hard materials
- Compact dimensions -length 90 mm, diameter 18 mm
- Dynamic smart drive and control - DC precision motor with integrated encoder
- Low pulsation delivery, low shear stress -rotary micro annular gear technology, no valves
- Analytical technology
- Microreaction technology
- Laboratory automation
- Medical technology