Max. Capacity 1152 ml/min
Max. Pressure 60 bar
Max. Viscosity 1000 mPas
Temperature Range -20 to +100 °C
HNP Mikrosysteme HNPM mzr-11557 Micro Annular Gear Pump Hermetic Inert Pump
Hermetic Inert Series Pump mzr-11557 micro annular gear pump suitable for aggressive and corrosive fluids from HNP Mikrosysteme.
The HNP MIkrosysteme micro annular gear pump mzr-7255 is leak Free, has a long Service life and is low on energy consumption with outstanding resistance to corrosion and wear.
The HNP Mikrosysteme mzr-11557 micro annular gear pump of the hermetic and chemically inert series is, considering its almost universal suitability for aggressive and corrosive media, a revolution in the pump technology. Its rotors and functional elements being made of ceramics, the pump shows the highest chemical resistance and an outstanding resistance to wear. Thanks to the use of ceramics as bearing and shaft material, a magnetic coupling, and case components made out of alloy C22 (DIN 2.4602), this pump will take up any challenge in the chemical industry applications.
Advantages of the HNPM Mikrosysteme MZR - 11557
- High resistance to corrosion - oxidizing and reducing media, acids and bases
- Hermetically sealed - magnetic coupling (NdFeB)
- Long service life - wear-resistant ceramic components
- Thermical heating -optional double shell technology
- Chemically inert pump head -alloy C22, SSiC, Al2O3 and ZrO2-ceramics
- High-power motor -AC-motor for use with external frequency inverter
- Low pulsation -rotary micro annular gear technology, no valves
Applications of the HNP Mikrosysteme MZR-11557 Hermetic Inert Series Pump.
- Flow chemistry
- Microreaction technology
- Mini plant technology