TR-C SERIES™ Centrifugal Hygienic Pump from Viking Pump Hygienic Range for dairy, food, and pharma-grade
The centrifugal pump is the type most widely used in dairies for pumping thinner liquids such as milk. The TR-C Hygienic Centrifugal Pump is ideal for low viscosity liquids in food, beverage, and pharmaceutical processes.
The Viking Pump Hygienic Range TR-C Series Centrifugal Hygienic Pump is perfect for Dairy liquids, Pharmaceutical Liquids, Fruit Juices, and any food or beverage of low viscosity. All the series pumps are made with 316L construction stainless steel and a sanitary finish that meets the 3A certificate standards and complies with all FDA cGMP.
- 316L construction and sanitary finish in compliance with 3A standard
- TR-C pumps and parts are 100% physically & hydraulically interchangeable with other “C-Series” style products; no piping changes are required
- Open impeller design
- Connections: Clamp (standard), Flange, NPT, Weldable, Bevel Seat, DIN, SMS
- Motors are available in IEC and NEMA 56C, TC, & TSC
- Low cost
- The TR-C+ delivers improved reliability and cleanability thanks to enhanced shaft and retainer designs
- TR-C+ seal, case, adapter, and backplate are interchangeable with standard “C-Series” models
- TR-C and other “C-Series” pumps can be converted to TR-C+ with a simple kit