The Verderflex Dura 65 has 20% more flow – 20% longer hose life
The proven Verderflex Dura hose pump series has grown. The new Verderflex Dura 65 hose pump replaces the popular Verderflex VF65.
Thanks to the optimization of the rotor, rotor shoe, and the sliding surface of the hose, the new Verderflex Dura 65 achieves the highest flow rate on the pump market at this size. With a maximum flow rate of 33,000 liters/hour, it exceeds the performance of the previous VF 65 by 20%. Since the rotor requires fewer revolutions for this performance, the hose has fewer occlusions and therefore achieves a 20% longer hose service life.
The pump offers a sealless and valveless, proportional flow rate. Therefore this pump is ideal for transfer and for dosing. The robust hose can be changed on-site. View hose change video below. With the new filling nozzle and service access port this is simplified further.
The smaller pump sizes of the Verderflex Dura are also available with an integrated frequency converter including a potentiometer and installed hose breakage monitoring: The iDura. It is available for the Dura 5 – Dura 35. The iDura series can be controlled via 4-20 mA, Modbus® RTU, CANopen, or Profibus via the inverter.
- Class-leading performance of up to 33 m3/hr, and pressures of up to 16 bar.
- Minimised downtime and reduced cost of ownership.
- In-situ hose change/simplified spare holding requirement.
- Self-priming (capable of a suction lift of 9.5 mwc), dry running.
- Low shear design ideal for abrasive/solid slurries.
- Seal less, and valve less pumping operation with directly proportional flow stability and repeatability.
Pump Housing SG Iron Green Powder Coated
Front Cover Steel Black Powder Coated
Rotor SG Iron Green Powder Coated
Rotor Shoes Cast Aluminium Stainless Steel Material
Bearing Housing SG Iron Green Powder Coated
Front/Rear Bearing Deep Groove Ball Race
Drive Coupling SG Iron Green Powder Coated
Shaft Seals FKM
Mounting Frame Steel Black Powder Coated
Natural Rubber (NR) Nitrile Buna Rubber (NBR), Ethylene Propylene
Diene Monomer (EPDM), Food Grade Nitrile Buna
(NBRF), and Hypalon® (CSM)
CF-8M (316) Stainless Steel Universal
slotted design fits with DIN PN16 DN 65,
ANSI 150# 2½” & JIS10K
316 Stainless Steel with Polypropylene or P.V.D.F
Insert 3), DIN11851 Hygienic, DIN32676 Tri-clamp
Lubricant Options Verderlube – Glycerine based lubricant 4)
Verdersil – Silicone based lubricant 5)
- Class leading Continuous Flowrate of 22m3/hr .
- Greater utilisation of hose so greater swept volume (Higher flow/lower revolutions = longer hose life).
- The same reliable design of the Verderflex hose providing an optimum hose life.
- Filler Nozzle/Access port – Can change the hose without removing the front cover.
- Self-priming/ Dry Running/Sealless Peristaltic Technology.
For the Owner – Increased the utilised length of the hose so that the unit now has a class leading swept volume and can achieve a maximum continuous flow rate of 22m3/hr. This puts our DURA 65 with a flow rate that matches existing pumps in the market place which are designated as ‘80’ size. So cost per flowrate is better value for money.
For the User – Verderflex have made some modifications which ensure that servicing is more about ease, and reduced time rather than mess and complexity. There is now a fill nozzle for the lubricant and a service access port on the front cover.
To make it safer, Verderflex have fitted a lifting point on the front cover, and added a valve and hose tail at the lubricant drain port so it will not go all over the floor when emptying.
There is an option for a level indicator, and also max/min fluid sensors for the lubricant bath – so it can be connected up and remotely monitored. (This can also support hose failure monitoring).