Verderflex Rollit Single Hose 19 SH Hygienic liquid-lubrication-free hose pumps, designed for applications in the chemical, food, pharma, environmental and many other industries.Verderflex Rollit & Rollit Hygienic Pumps Lubricant – Free Peristaltic Roller Hose Pumps from Thomson Process Equipment and Engineering in Ireland
The Verderflex ROLLIT and ROLLIT Hygenic Peristaltic Roller Hose Pumps are a new series of peristaltic roller hose pump, completing the Verderflex range of hose and tube pumps. Verderflex ROLLIT pumps are lubricant-free peristaltic hose pumps that are easy to maintain and available in a standard (single) and twinhead version.
The Verderflex ROLLIT key features are: • Flow rates up to 24500 l/h • Pressures up to 4 bar • Power supply up to 4 kW • Max rotation speed 165 rpm • Max dry suction lift 8 mwc
Verderlflex Rollit Peristaltic hose pumps are Simple, clean, fast and flexible.
The Verderflex Rollit Series of pumps are a lubricant bath free peristaltic pump is great for nearly all applications – especially if you need a quick hose change. The innovative hose clamping shorten hose changes to minutes for fast job changeovers.
Verderflex Rollit Hygienic 19SH Applications
- Chemical Industry – Acids, lyes, suspensions, lime milk, flocculants
- Pharma – Insulin
- Personal care – Creams, lotions
- Ceramic industry – Porcelain slurry, glazes, engobes
- Plastics industry – Resins, plastics granulate slurry
- Food – Spice blends, yeast, fruit mixture, dough, chocolate, oils
- Paint & Lacquer – Additives, pigments, lacquer
- Water & wastewater