|Iron / Iron
Features and Benefits of the Viking 4124A Internal Gear Pump.
Positive Displacement Internal Gear pumping principle handles a broad range of viscosities with constant flow rate
- Axial rotor thrust is controlled by double row ball bearing or tapered roller bearings; a bushing provides a secondary point of radial shaft support
- Rotatable bearing housing provides easy rotor end clearance adjustment for viscosity or to compensate wear
- Numerous material options are available for bushings, idler pins, shafts, rotors, idlers and elastomers
- Gear and pump geometry has been optimized based on more than 100 years of experience
- Footed cast iron bracket provides rigid mounting to help maintain alignment, which extends seal and bearing life
- Can use direct drive, gear reducer or gearmotor drive, or belt-drive
- Pressure relief valve standard on all except RS size pumps; less valve / plain head option available
- 124A, 124AE, 4124A, 4124AE, 324A, 4324A:
- Series designed with an enlarged bearing housing. Used in conjunction with a spacer coupling permits easy cartridge seal installation and removal in place without removing the head and rotor/shaft.
- Seal options include packing, single component seals, cartridge lip seals and cartridge single and double mechanical seals. Various seal flush plans are available.
Asphalt and Bitumen Pumps for Making Road Surfaces and Roof Pitch – Based in Ireland
We make pumping systems for Asphalt / Bitumen. They come from Ireland, so there are no customs forms to deal...Read More
How To Pump Molasses in the Winter
Pumping Molasses in the Winter What is the best way to pump molasses when the weather is cold, and the...Read More
How to Read a Pressure Gauge on a Pump: A Step-by-Step Guide
[caption id="attachment_2320" align="aligncenter" width="640"] How to Read a Pressure Gauge on a Pump: A Step-by-Step Guide[/caption] A pressure gauge on...Read More