Thomson Process Equipment and Engineering Ltd specify the most cost-effective solution for your liquid handling by supplying a pumping system that will save money and energy over the lifetime of the duty.
Our expert engineers answer pumping questions you may not have considered, as we have seen every scenario over our 40+ years of pump engineering experience.
We operate in a purpose-built workshop in Bray, near Dublin in Ireland where we service, repair and build pump, motor and baseplate assemblies as well as design and make bespoke expansion joints for high-temperature ducts.
Our Services Include
- Pump disassembly, inspection and assessment
- Damaged pump repair & reconditioning
- Supply and/or fit of genuine spare parts
- Simple routine maintenance to long service overhaul
- Mechanical Seal and Elastomer renewal
- Problem solving and upgrades
- Most Industrial makes and brands covered.
- Lunch and Learn guidance on Pump handling and operations, available in person or online on
Zoom or similar for maintenance and fitting teams.
Our Engineers have over 40 years of experience when it comes to specifying the correct pump, materials and power systems across a wide range of industries and applications.
Whether you require advice for a new build/application or information regarding the fine-tuning of an existing one, we can help.
Typical Support Services Include
- Help picking the correct pump
- Maximising efficiencies related to the pump
- Meeting the needs of application which require cGMP and advanced certification
- Offering the customer the best value solution over the lifetime of the duty.
- Providing 3D Models and other support documentation
Need a manual, exploded diagram or an inspection sheet for your Thomson Process supported pump?
Get in touch, we can email it out to you as quickly as possible.
As part of Our Support Service We Offer the Following:
- Genuine spare and replacement parts
- Back-up literature such as datasheets, exploded diagrams, service manuals
- Technical Support: Phone us straight away for direct technical support
Our Engineering Team are Qualified to Perform Repairs and Supply Spare Parts for the Following Pumps:
- Viking Pump models of internal and external gear pump Spares.
- Wright Flow Technology rotary lobe pump genuine part spares
- Verderflex hoses, tubes and lube as well as spare parts for Verderflex Dura Pump, Vantage
3000, Vantage 5000 and Rolix models.
- HNP Mikrosysteme HNPM microdosing pump spare parts and repairs.
- Blagdon Pump Air Operated Diaphragm Airside and Wetside Kits
- Standard Pump Spare Parts
- Flussmann Mixers and Blenders Spare Parts